Friday, August 05, 2005

Quickie: A short Intro; and the finished product.

I’m sure no one has noticed, but I seem to have abandoned my efforts at writing on this online tablet. So I’m starting what I consider an easy way to get back into it, by setting myself a simple target of getting a hundred words a day minimum out there. This will hopefully motivate me to get cracking on more longer stuff, but really its just to get me used to doing entries again.

It’s been a long time, and I do have things that I want to talk about, its just that my muse and thoughts rarely do me the honour of appearing while I have the ability to get a post up here. I compose most of my great bits of writing, really as passing facies in my mind, never destined to see the light of day. Hopefully by having to only dash out a short mention, I won’t fall into the trap of waiting upon false expectations, and instead will have something on here, hopefully interesting and thought provoking, everyday. I suspect that like all people, I have things to say and more importantly thoughts to organise and ideas to weigh in the balance. I think that you can never get more clarity then when you take the time to put these thoughts on paper. You get a priceless chance to assess their real value and merit, and you get them organised in a better form then you could ever hope without this initial effort.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

>>I'm sure no one has noticed...

Are you sure?! I was waiting for this post to happen! :P